The next stage is the PPW Army login. How to log in to PPW Army? Go to https://www.hrcapps.army.mil/ppw/Default.aspx. After that, checklist “I’ve read and consent to the above conditions” and click submit.
After that, enter your AKO username and password. And you can go to the page to see your PPW Army. You can also click DoD-Approved Certificate Login to log in without a password.
Login with AKO ID & Password
To log in with AKO, you can directly visit the website www.hrcapps.army.mil/ppw/Default.aspx. After that checklist, “I’ve read and consent to the above condition,” then Submit. After that, you just need to enter your AKO ID and password.
Login With CAC
You can also access PPW Army by logging in using CAC. Here are the steps for CAC login:
- Visit https://www.us.army.mil/
- Press the button that says “I Accept.”
- Press the button that says “CAC/PIV Login.”
- Choose your identity certificate if prompted, in which you may use your CAC username.
- Press “OK”
- Enter your PIN for CAC. This step may be skipped if you log in first.
- Wait until the system approves your identity certificate before you’re logged in.
If you have problems accessing websites that use CAC, try to disable web protection or antivirus.